Sharing what's currently in my makeup bag!
1. Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral foundation in Light. This has moderate coverage, keeps your face matte, and provides SPF 15.
2. Physicians Formula Mineral 3-in-1 Corrector + Brightener + Bronzer, Light Bronzer This gives a warm bronze glow without being to dark or harsh. I use this in the summer time to give my face a little color instead of tanning from the sun (skin cancer, yikes!).
3. Pur Minerals pressed mineral blush in Diamond Rose. I use this rosey color in winter time on the apples of my cheeks so I don't look quite so pale :)
4. Beridan Naturals lip balm in clove. This balm is made with all natural ingredients like beeswax, coconut oil, shea butter, etc. and is my go-to overnight lip moisturizer. Also, the smell is AMAZING!
5. Burt's Bees tinted lip balm in hibiscus. I've been a fan of Burt's Bees for years. This balm goes on smooth and is a very natural looking hint of color.
6. Tokyo Milk's Ex Libris This scent is warm and earthy. It really does remind me of old books! I normally wear it in autumn and winter.
7. Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange I have a slight obsession with blood oranges. This helps me get my fix :) Great scent for summer, and made with pure grain alcohol with essential and natural oils. LOVE.
8. Essie's Carousel Coral. A lovely coral color for spring/summer.
9. Essie's Mint Candy Apple. Mint green is definitely one of my favorite colors of all time and this is the perfect shade.
10. Everyday Coconut daily face lotion. SPF 15 moisturizing lotion made with fair trade coconut oil. Feels light and protects me from the brutal summer sun. I wear this under my pressed foundation.
11. Organic virgin coconut oil. Yes, you read that right. Just straight coconut oil is what I like to use for my nighttime moisturizer. Also works well for removing eye makeup.
12. Bare Minerals brow kit. Apparently this product is no longer in production, which is a shame because I love it :( I'll have to look into alternatives for when mine runs out.
13. Bare Minerals Ready Eyeshadow 4.0 in The Happy Place. A great quad of neutral earth tones.
14. Bare Minerals Ready Eyeshadow 8.0 in The September Issue. A lovely palate with a mix of neutrals and a couple fun pops of color. Very pigmented.
15. Rimmel Exaggerate felt tip liquid liner. Inexpensive, and works great. I love the fine point felt tip for the cat eye effect. Much easier than the brush type in my opinion.
16. NYX Doll Eye mascara. I use Extreme Black. Goes on clump-free and has microfibers that add length and volume.
17. Covergirl Perfect Point Plus eyeliner in Black Onyx. Smooth and easy to apply. I like it for my lower lash line. It comes with a smudge tip at the end, which comes in handy for a smoky eye look.
What are your beauty must-haves right now?