Monday, June 30, 2014

My favorite beauty products

Sharing what's currently in my makeup bag!


face:
1. Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral foundation in Light. This has moderate coverage, keeps your face matte, and provides SPF 15. 
2. Physicians Formula Mineral 3-in-1 Corrector + Brightener + Bronzer, Light Bronzer This gives a warm bronze glow without being to dark or harsh. I use this in the summer time to give my face a little color instead of tanning from the sun (skin cancer, yikes!).
3. Pur Minerals pressed mineral blush in Diamond Rose. I use this rosey color in winter time on the apples of my cheeks so I don't look quite so pale :)

lips:
4. Beridan Naturals lip balm in clove. This balm is made with all natural ingredients like beeswax, coconut oil, shea butter, etc. and is my go-to overnight lip moisturizer. Also, the smell is AMAZING!
5. Burt's Bees tinted lip balm in hibiscus. I've been a fan of Burt's Bees for years. This balm goes on smooth and is a very natural looking hint of color. 

scent:
6. Tokyo Milk's Ex Libris This scent is warm and earthy. It really does remind me of old books! I normally wear it in autumn and winter.
7. Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange I have a slight obsession with blood oranges. This helps me get my fix :) Great scent for summer, and made with pure grain alcohol with essential and natural oils. LOVE. 

nails:
8. Essie's Carousel Coral. A lovely coral color for spring/summer. 
9. Essie's Mint Candy Apple. Mint green is definitely one of my favorite colors of all time and this is the perfect shade. 

moisturizer: 
10. Everyday Coconut daily face lotion. SPF 15 moisturizing lotion made with fair trade coconut oil. Feels light and protects me from the brutal summer sun. I wear this under my pressed foundation. 
11. Organic virgin coconut oil. Yes, you read that right. Just straight coconut oil is what I like to use for my nighttime moisturizer. Also works well for removing eye makeup. 

eyes:
12. Bare Minerals brow kit. Apparently this product is no longer in production, which is a shame because I love it :( I'll have to look into alternatives for when mine runs out. 
13. Bare Minerals Ready Eyeshadow 4.0 in The Happy Place. A great quad of neutral earth tones. 
14. Bare Minerals Ready Eyeshadow 8.0 in The September Issue. A lovely palate with a mix of neutrals and a couple fun pops of color. Very pigmented. 
15. Rimmel Exaggerate felt tip liquid liner. Inexpensive, and works great. I love the fine point felt tip for the cat eye effect. Much easier than the brush type in my opinion. 
16. NYX Doll Eye mascara. I use Extreme Black. Goes on clump-free and has microfibers that add length and volume. 
17. Covergirl Perfect Point Plus eyeliner in Black Onyx. Smooth and easy to apply. I like it for my lower lash line. It comes with a smudge tip at the end, which comes in handy for a smoky eye look. 

What are your beauty must-haves right now? 

No comments:

Post a Comment