2. So far I've been to 24 states and 8 countries, but I'm not anywhere near done, I want to travel as much as possible.
3. I love to cook and if I could go back in time, I would have gone to culinary school instead of learning about computers and such.
4. I have OCD and also Misophonia, which is where everyday sounds trigger a strong emotional reaction...for me it is eating noises that cause me to feel rage. I only recently found out this was an actual disorder, thought for the longest time I was the only one and it was because I was crazy, haha! I have to have music or some kind of distraction in the background during meals.
5. Ranunculus flowers and peonies are my favorite flowers.
6. I was home-schooled for grades 8-12.
7. My favorite word is wanderlust. If you follow me online at all, you probably figured that out already ;)
8. I am an insomniac and am on two different meds to sleep. I tried natural remedies but absolutely nothing worked :( I have always been pretty wired at night and was always the last one to fall asleep at sleepovers as a kid.
9. I could drink iced chai all day long every day and never tire of it.
10. I love music from the 1960s and 70s and always have at least one oldies station programmed on my car radio.
11. I dislike pretty much all sports, unless you count hiking which I love. But seriously, I am bored to tears by any ball game on TV...fortunately for me, my husband isn't really into any sports either :)
12. My favorite types of cuisine are Indian and Middle Eastern. My favorite desserts are baklava and cheesecake.
13. I still have the key to my first apartment from 12 years ago. The key is tie-dyed. The apartment was a studio in an old Victorian house built in 1903. It had gorgeous high ceilings, a fireplace and wood floors. There was a Japanese magnolia tree outside my window.
14. I used to be in awe of big cities when I was younger. While I still find them fascinating and fun for a little while, I now would rather be out in nature, preferably in the mountains.
15. I have recurring nightmares about tornadoes and tidal waves.
16. I had never broken a bone until last month when I fractured a metatarsal.
17. I admire the minimalist lifestyle and am trying to work my way towards it.
18. My husband and I eloped and we have been married for almost 9 years now.
19. I named my daughter Aurora after the northern lights and because it means "dawn" in Latin...it drives me crazy when people think it is because of the Disney princess, haha!
20. Autumn is my favorite season.