Friday, November 7, 2014

Product Review: The Orange Owl's Body Butter and Lip Balm


I was in search of a chemical-free body butter when I stumbled upon The Orange Owl. I ordered the Zingy Luxury Body Butter and couldn't resist adding in the Cinnamon & Spice Lip Balm.

The Body Butter-



So much to love about this. First of all, it smells AMAZING. It reminds me of chai, which is pretty much my favorite thing ever. The consistency is whipped and airy, but it goes on rich and smooth. It feels slightly oily at first, but then absorbs to leave your skin super soft. The ingredient list is pretty impressive: mango butter, organic almond oil, organic olive oil, arrowroot powder, grapefruit seed extract, and essential oils of cinnamon, ginger, pepper and cloves. That's it. No nasty petroleum products here. Price-wise, I found it to be a good value, it's $10.99, I've had it now for about 2 months and there is about 1/4 of the container left. I highly recommend it and will be back for more!

The Lip Balm-


The same praise goes for this luscious lip balm...nice spicy scent, all natural ingredients, good value. It does a superb job of moisturizing too, smooth lips with a subtle shine. 


So there you have it. I'm so excited to have found a good source for my natural beauty regimen needs :) I'm looking forward to trying some of their other scents as well...Thai Surprise and Lemon twist sound delightful!
Have you tried any products from the Orange Owl? 

No comments:

Post a Comment