Friday, December 5, 2014

Sweet Home Alabama

Last week we took our yearly trip to my hometown, Montgomery, AL. Unfortunately a lot of our plans had to be cancelled due to sickness; little A had a nasty cold and there was a stomach bug that was passed through the family...but we still got to visit with some dear friends and family, so it wasn't all bad :) I miss the cooler weather up there so much! I forgot to take my Nikon camera so there are just a few pictures from my phone, including a little outfit shoot:

                                  

                                  

                                  

                                  

                     

                                   

                                 

                     

                     

                                    
{outfit details}
sweater: urban outfitters
slip dress and sunglasses: free people
leggings: ebay






No comments:

Post a Comment