Saturday, May 2, 2015

DIY Rosemary Lemon Kitchen Spray


I've been phasing out all chemicals from my house cleaning products for the last few years, and while I have found some natural cleaners that I like, they are a little on the pricey side. Since I got the Everyday Oils collection from Young Living for my anniversary gift from hubs this year, I've really been getting into using these essential oils as many different ways as I can. I made this counter top cleaner recently and I loove the way it makes my kitchen smell. I also love how inexpensive it was to create! Keep reading for the recipe I used...

Rosemary Lemon Kitchen Spray

You will need:
1 (16 ounce) glass spray bottle
3/4 cup water
3/4 cup vinegar
10 drops rosemary essential oil
10 drops lemon essential oil

Directions:
Add all ingredients to your spray bottle and shake well before use. I found the kraft paper labels at Target, made by Avery. They are compatible with most printers and I recommend them if you would like to add a label :)

No comments:

Post a Comment