Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Product Review: Love Mae bamboo dinnerware set



I recently bought little A the peacock bamboo dinnerware set from Love Mae (available here). I chose this set because I don't like plastic dishes but needed something appropriate for a 3-year-old. 


Love Mae is an Australian based company who makes whimsical, vintage-inspired products.


This dinnerware set includes a 8" plate, 5.5" bowl, and a 12 ounce tumbler. They are all beautifully illustrated with a peacock, feather, and flowers. My favorite part is that they are toxin-free and biodegradable. We've been using this set for about three months now and still looks brand new! I've used the cup for things like carrot juice and smoothies with beets with no stains left behind. I love that the designs are fun but not babyish, I can see us using this for years to come. The dishes are dishwasher safe on the top rack so that's a plus. The only negative thing I can say about this set is that it isn't able to be used in the microwave, and it's a little pricier than most dish sets. Overall though, this is an excellent addition to our dish collection and I recommend it to anyone looking to avoid BPA and other toxic chemicals in plastic.






*All opinions are my own. I was not compensated in any way for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment