Monday, August 19, 2013

Snippets from our weekend/What I wore

We started off the weekend by going to our new favorite local cafe & bakery. I tried the stuffed crepes (nutella and banana were my fillings) and house potatoes and they were awesome!

                                
Then we spent a few hours at a park by the river and little A got to run around and explore, I think she was happy to be out of the house for the first time all week since everyone was sick, I know I was glad to get out! Cabin fever had been setting in big time...






 My outfit:
Dress- Mink Pink from Urban Outfitters
Headband and sandals- Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses- Free People


We also got to stop by Whole Foods which is a special treat for me because it's almost an hour away and we only get to go once a month or so. Although I love our local co-op that is only 5 minutes away, Whole Foods has better prices and much more selection. I stocked up on a ton of grains, legumes, snack foods and picked out some new chocolates to try. Yum!


Now it's Monday, (ugh) and as usual after a busy couple of days, my house is in need of a good cleaning!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment