Saturday, February 14, 2015

Bits and Pieces

Sharing some photos from the past week: 

I've been working on my first weaving project :)

blood oranges are in at our local co-op, yay!

spring is coming!

planning my spring garden, I'll probably be able to start planting next month.

Little A fell in love with a friend's toy accordion, so we got her one... she makes up songs to go with the tunes. This kid loves music!

we had some friends over for a Pete the Cat themed story/craft day

from our family nature walk this week

pines and sunshine


she found a musical instrument built into the playground, so excited!

mmm sour cream doughnuts

hubby made vegetable fried quinoa, this stuff is amazing...similar recipe here.

What have you been up to this week? I'd love to hear in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. Loved this post! So cool that you are weaving...they ae very expsenskve and trendy these days....so hope I can maybe learn. How did you get started?

    xo Danica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I got a lap loom kit from amazon.com and I learned from this tutorial: http://www.abeautifulmess.com/2014/07/weaving-class-the-basics.html :)

      Delete
  2. Excited to see your first bit of weaving! I've been meaning to give it a try myself :)
    www.midgins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's addicting, I recommend it :)

      Delete