Thursday, February 19, 2015

Currently...



Watching: Daniel Tiger, because a 3-year-old calls the shots in our house lol

Listening to: I've been listening to a lot of the Decemberists lately.

Thinking about: how behind I am on housework :/

Drinking: a dark beer :)

Wanting: more cold weather! But alas, it will be nearly 80 degrees again by Monday 

Wearing: leggings and a sweater 

Eating: my homemade Italian farro soup, yum!

Loving: yarn, I've become a little obsessed since I started weaving, ha

Reading: The Elegance of the Hedgehog

Making me happy: planning our Canada trip for this summer and buying our Big Guava Festival tickets tomorrow :)

2 comments:

  1. haha I had to laugh about the Daniel the Tiger show...My 2 year old is completely obsessed with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse right now, and has giant meltdowns when it's over. haha! Crazy kiddos!

    And you can have some of our cold weather if you want! I'll trade ya! lol. It was -11 degrees out this morning. Gross!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We know all about tantrums lol! Wow, that is chilly!!

      Delete