Monday, March 9, 2015

What I Wore // Pieces of the Weekend

This past weekend we hit the city and did some shopping at one of my favorite children's consignment stores to stock up for spring. We also stopped by one of our favorite cafes for some dinner. The weather had cooled off again, which was refreshing...It's back up to the 80s now but it was nice while it lasted haha!




outfit details:
fox dress - ebay
tights and oxfords - urban outfitters


Here is my haul from the consignment shop...I got 4 tops, 3 pairs of pants, 2 dresses, a travel potty seat, cute sunnies, and 5 books for $37! Not to shabby :)

this tank was my favorite find, I love the boho elephant print and the wooden bead details...

she's diggin' the glasses!

 curry wrap and asiago mushroom soup, yummm...



I've been gathering all the materials for little A's home preschool program we are starting soon with some friends, it's been a fun process


Sunday nights are for board games with the hubby :)


What did you do this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. You really did well at the consignment shop! Children's clothes are expensive! I love finding thrift shops and second hand stores for my daughter's clothes. She grows out of them so fast that it's not worth buying the full price stuff. LOVE your fox print dress too! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I know! Kids clothes are so expensive... gently worn clothes are def the way to go :)

      Delete